Amazing discounts on HONOR X9B | Why you should consider to buy it!!

Verified

Hey all, I hope you're all great and enjoying this summer season with being cautious…and taking care of your health in this summer season.

From today, The Amazon Great summer sale has arrived. And with that a whole of new top deals has arrived too which you can avail from 12PM noon sharp on Amazon website and app and with that new deals for smartphone as halso arrived which you can pick during this sale where you can sit back & relax by watching content from your new device. So what're you waiting for ? Let's start…Image
 With the new “Unlock Your eXtra Power” device of HONOR X9B which is available now at an amazing discounts and with lucrative offers, I don't see any reason not to go for it…. Let's check it out then.
Pricing for the HONOR X9B

The HONOR X9B comes at an amazing price of Rs 18,999 * ( including Bank offers )

​​​
*T&C apply.

Buy it from here : HONOR X9B
Key Highlights of Specs & features of HONOR X9B

Now I will give you a whole lot of reasons why to choose the Honor x9b rather than any of the devices I have been using for myself , shall I?
​​​​​

The HONOR X9B has an ultra bounce anti drop display protection which not only provides protection for your screen when you drop your device accidentally or by any chances but it also give you a peace of mind that you don't need to worry about putting any tempered glass on your device while you are carrying your device without any kind of protection.

Another reason why to choose the x9b rather than any of the devices is because of its large battery size. The HONOR x9b as a massi 5800 mAh battery which not only gives you peace of mind about not carrying a charger while you are at an important event or at a time hearing that your phone might get turned off. It is giving me quite easily 2 and half days of battery life upon my heavy usage which is absolutely mind blowing.

Another reason why I will tell you to choose the HONOR x9b rather than any other devices is because of his camera. It has an 180MP camera with a 3X lossless camera capture technology which not only capture some stunning shots but also retains the quality of the image while you are cropping it which is for me is absolutely a deal breaker because I want details in my photos even if I copy so for me the x9b is the perfect partner while I am shooting incredible shots from my device.

Any for a game enthusiast don't worry the HONOR x9b has got you covered. With the latest Snapdragon 6 Gen 1, your daily job is at ease while you're doing it on your smartphone without having to worry about the performance of anything else. Handle multiple tasks at one time without any lag or stutters.Image

For me I will definitely choose the sunrise Orange variant as it gives me a vegan leather touch finish along with the premiumness on the device. Which color are you going to choose? Please comment down and write your favorite color. So what are you waiting for to visit the Amazon website or by clicking the link above to get the hands on of your HONOR x9b.
Subhrajyoti Nalui
HTech
Verified

Wow! It's an incredible offer to grab in this sale.😍 Thanks for sharing! 👍👍
And my favorite color is Midnight Black with Matt Finish.
Sudhanshu Roy
Content, Community

Image   Image   Image   Image
Verified

This sale is offering an amazing deal 🥂 Thank you for letting us know 🌟👍
Verified

Great Deal 🤩
Verified

Killer deal 🔥🔥